News & Blogs

Making Life Less Taxing For All UK Non Residents

Home ›› News & Blogs ›› Tax Planning, Reclaim Tax And Tax Rebates For Non-UK Tax Residents

Tax Planning, Reclaim Tax And Tax Rebates For Non-UK Tax Residents

Non-UK resident tax planning

If you earn income in the UK from property, investments or other sources, and you live overseas, then you must make a non-UK resident tax return.If you have overspent, or have high fixed costs due to mortgages, loans or family responsibilities, and you didn’t pay the full amount of non-UK resident tax last year then you will have to pay a fine and interest on the shortfall.If your personal finances are deteriorating and you are unsure of the best way to get back on track then ask a good, professional non-UK tax advisor at The Taxman UK.

Our team of non-UK resident tax advisors can help you to plan your tax repayments and advise you on any relief that the HMRC is offering that is relevant for non-UK resident taxpayers due to the Covid 19 crisis.

Tax back if you have left the UK

Leaving the UK can be difficult these days with changing rules on travel and availability of flights.If you have left, or are planning to leave, the UK to live or work overseas then you may be able to claim back some of the tax that you have paid this year, or previous years if you are already overseas.

Our non-UK resident tax advisors at The Taxman UK can assist you, and your loved ones, to calculate the tax you may be eligible to reclaim, fill in the forms and make your claim for you.

Non-UK resident tax rebates

Every cloud has a silver lining. Mistakes, changing tax rules and poor tax advice means that some non-UK tax residents may have overpaid their tax in the UK. If you overpaid tax in the UK last year, for whatever reason, then a good, professional non-UK resident tax advisor, like The Taxman UK will be able to assist you, and your loved ones, to reclaim any overpayments or offset them against the tax that you need to pay this year.

Please don’t hesitate to contact one of our experienced non-UK resident tax advisors by sending us an enquiry at for an initial consultation. Good tax advice will save you time, money and stress, whether you owe tax, want to claim tax rebates or have overpaid your taxes.  

The Taxman UK  Making Life Less Taxing for non-UK residents”